Tuesday, March 23, 2010

A Mother's Love Knows No Limits Or Boundries!

Fundraising has been on my brain since last August. We had a good turn out at the roller skating event at Just For Fun and everyone had a blast. We were even able to donate a nice check to the Pediatric Cancer Research Foundation. So thanks to everyone who helped support that, especially the kind folks at Walla-Pa-Looza! It is my goal to have a fundraiser in September for Pediatric Cancer Awareness month. Something that has a HUGE draw so we can raise a boat load of money for a great cause. There is one small problem. NO ONE IS GETTING BACK TO ME!!! Highly frustrating! I have written and called countless people and not one person has called or written back. I refuse to give up. A mother's love knows no limits or boundaries! Help me help a great cause. Please know people, who know people, who know people. I can't do this alone. I have a few really outstanding ideas that I would like...neigh...LOVE to have become a reality. If I can help make it so another family doesn't have to go through pediatric cancer than I am going to do everything I can. Can anyone help make this a reality?

No comments:

Post a Comment