Monday, March 29, 2010

Really People?

So that past few days have been pretty eventful, at least for me. First things first, back to the drawing board as far as fundraising is concerned. It's totally ok, I refuse to feel defeated. I pretty much have no shame when it comes to asking people for help anyway. I even emailed Oprah and Ellen! :) Maybe you guys should do the same. Wink Wink.

Saturday I went with my dad to the West Campus to visit Jackson's rock and to help my dad with a ribbon on the maple tree. I urge you all to take a peak if you get the chance. Anyway as we were finishing up some boy in a car driving by yelled something not so nice about Jackson to us. At first I was in shock, then livid. Now, I just feel sorry for that ignorant piece of trash. I do however dare that coward to say what he said to my face. YOU NEVER MESS WITH A MOTHER OR HER CHILD!!

Tomorrow I am meeting with the video production teacher at the high school to be part of a St. Baldrick's video. I am getting pretty used to all this now. It's a far cry from Sophomore year speech class. I guess you can talk forever about something that you are so passionate about. :)

On a girly note, I am super psyched I have lost 10.2 pounds doing weight watchers! It is ridiculous how happy I was to get another yellow star sticker.

So til next times kids! Keep thinking happy thoughts!

No comments:

Post a Comment